High school students are heading down to Waverly, TN to aid in flood relief efforts, here are some details about our trip:
- Cost $30 dollars
- Make sure your student is wearing appropriate work clothes and close-toed shoes.
- Arrive at church at 6:30a. We will prepare our own brown bag lunch.
- Depart from church no later than 7a.
- Serve days will last until approximately 3p. Putting us back at The Glade at around 5p.
- Jobs will entail: Debris cleanup, Donation receiving/organization, administrative help.
- Please take time to fill out this waiver for each participant. Any student under the age of 18 will need the signature of a parent or guardian.
10/13 - Fellowship Day
- We will depart from The Glade at 11:30a to arrive at Climb Murfreesboro at approximately 12p. We will remain at the climbing gym until approximately 1:30 where we will head right next door to Cookout for food and/or milkshakes. (Please send your students with money for food and $24 for climbing and equipment rental).
- Make sure your student(s) has socks, appropriate clothing (gym clothes), and have signed this waiver.
- Return to The Glade at approximately 3p for dismissal.