Your student is about to be a middle schooler!
This time can be exciting and frightening for students and parents alike.
The transition from Children's Ministry to Student Ministry can feel extreme. As students begin to take on more personal responsibility in their spiritual growth and daily routines, it can feel like the road get's bumpy at times.
We'd love for parents and incoming 6th graders to join us for this important meeting where we will talk about the following:
- The major differences between Children's Ministry and Student Ministry
- What the weekly routine will look like for students
- Spiritual benchmarks for students in each grade
- The three events each year you DO NOT want to miss
- How to stay informed of all the important happenings in student ministry
We will have a small gift for each incoming 6th grader and will provide dinner for all in attendance.
We hope your family will register to attend this important event.
Wednesday, July 29, 2020
5:30 - 7:30pm
In The District