Mid-Week Schedule and Activites
5:00 - 6:00 PM Dinner
May 1, 2019: Chicken Fajitas, Texas Tamale with Chile Verde, Beef Tacos with Salad, 3-Cheese Enchiladas, Mexican Rice with Black Beans, Street Corn Salad with Avocados and Lime
- 6:00 - 7:15 PM Programming for all ages
On Wednesday nights our desire is to bring Bible stories to life and biblical truth home in a way preschoolers will understand. It is very important at this stage of life that a preschooler begins with a foundation that God made them and God loves them. Your preschooler is active and our programming is designed to keep your preschooler moving. Bring your kid to church and expect a lot of singing, dancing, jumping, laughter through worship and life group time focused on bible stories and crafts. We would love to have your preschooler join us!
Children will explore topics about the theology of God, Jesus, People, the Church, the Bible, and the Christian Life through our TeamKid curriculum. They will participate in Recreation, Bible Study, and Scripture Memory Games pointing back to the lesson. Each student is invited to participate in our Scripture Memory Challenge to earn a FREE trip to Cedar Creek Sports Center. For more details about the Scripture Memory Challenge, CLICK HERE.
Drop Off | 5:45 - 6:00 PM | Kids Worship Room
Pick Up | 7:15 - 7:30 PM | Kids Worship Room
At 6:15 every Wednesday night during the school year The District fills up with students but the excitement begins to build long before that. Middle Schoolers participate in worship and hear biblical teaching during this hour. It is the highlight of our week in Middle School ministry and great care is taken to ensure students hear the gospel each and every week and are challenged to go out and tell others what they have heard. We would love to have your student worship with us!
At 6:15 every Wednesday night during the school year our students gather for an evening of fellowship, musical worship, and biblical teaching. The Student Life Center is opened as early as 3:45 PM for any local high school students who may want to join us quickly after their dismissal from school. This presents an excellent opportunity for students to develop relationships with fellow students and leaders alike. We hope to have your student join us for these rich evenings of worship.
ADULT SHORT TERM STUDIES (March 20 - May 15)
How to Study the Bible
- 9-wk study: 6:15-7:15 PM - Room 257-259 (2nd floor next to children's hallway) - Mark Marshall/Jim Baird
- Description: Studying the Bible is crucial to the life and growth of every believer. And yet, sometimes it is easy to feel as if the bible comes to you in small puzzle pieces and you don't know how to fit it together. This study will help you learn how to study, apply, and enjoy God's Word.
33 Series: A Man and His Design (men's study)
- 9-wk study: 6:15-7:15 PM - Room A178 (Group Life Center) - Kamran Safaian
- Description: This first volume of 33 starts with meaningful insights into the current state of manhood, which will help men navigate through some realities that have created cultural confusion. It follows by unfolding God's mandates for all men and offering a clear definition of authentic manhood that will help men on their journey. Each participant will learn the four "faces" of manhood and how to anticipate and transition through the specific seasons of life.
How to Share Your Story
- 9-wk study: 6:15-7:15 PM - Room A177 (Group Life Center) - Robert Post and Eric Wehmeyer
- Description: Do you want to be more intentional with your conversations in 2019? The Bible is clear about our responsibility to share the gospel but it can be scary! As you work through practical steps to overcome your fears you will be better equipped to share the gospel through your very own faith story.
Fundamentals of the Faith
- 9-wk study: 6:15-7:15 PM - Room 121 (Fellowship Hall) - Mike Aldridge
- Description: With topics ranging from God, the Church, Fellowship, and Worship, this study on the basics of the Christian faith is ideal for discipling believers and realizing afresh what it means to follow Jesus.
Finding I Am (women's study)
- 9-wk study: 6:15-7:15 PM - Thrive Cafe - Austin Floyd
- Description: Join Lysa TerKeurst on the streets of Israel to explore the seven I AM statements of Jesus found in the Gospel of John. Through this interactive, in-depth study we will be trading feelings of emptiness and depletion for the fullness of knowing who Jesus is like never before.
Sending Church (men's study)
- 9-wk study: 6:15-7:15 PM - Room A179 (Group Life Center) - Marty Madewell
- How does a man's heart move closer to God's heart? How do we "live sent" in our community or halfway around the world? What good things that happen in church life might actually threaten to obscure the greater things being orchestrated by God? How does everyone at church move from being a member to a missionary? Find out in The Sending Church.