We love our community and we want to meet needs as they arise. One of the greatest needs that have been identified by the local schools is tutoring. We have an opportunity to provide support for dozens of students and their families. Multiple families have reached out to us requesting tutors for their elementary-aged children.
What does tutoring look like? It's fairly simple. You do not need to have an educational background or be an expert in any specific subject! Simply follow the steps below.
- You sign up to tutor by completing the form below.
- Once you have completed the form someone from The Glade Church will contact you within 2 business days.
- We will have you complete a background check then we will work to match you with a family from Gladeville Elementary School.
- You will work in conjunction with the family to schedule a time for each session. (All sessions will be carried out at The Glade Church Missions Center)
- During the sessions, you will work with the students as they walk through assignments they have been given by their teacher.
- We will be there to assist you throughout the process.
If you have any questions feel free to contact Melissa Davidson.