ZOOM IN! FOCUS ON JESUS!
Throw on your camera strap and buckle your seatbelt. VBS 2019 takes children on a wild adventure—with elephants and egrets, polar bears and penguins, cockatoos and crocodiles. As they seek out exotic animals, children also find snapshots of real-life encounters with Jesus in Scripture. Kids go from bewildered to believing as they get In The Wild at this summer’s VBS. We would love to have your help at VBS 2019!
But these are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name. John 20:31 (CSB)
Day 1: Encounter on the Water Matthew – 14:22-33
Day 2: Encounter at the Tomb – John 20:1-18
Day 3: Encounter on the Road Luke – 24:13-35
- Group Guide- Lead children to each rotation
- Bible Study- Teach the bible study curriculum to grades K-5
- Registration- Help enroll new participants in VBS
- Recreation- Lead children through various games
- Snacks/Coffee- Prepare snacks for all participants and a coffee bar for adults
- Missions- Facilitate discussion and activities about missionaries
- Track Times- lead one of the following track times (Legos/Board Games, Crafts, Dance, Battleball, Archery, Flag football)
- First Impressions- Provide families with a warm welcome as they enter campus
- Decorations- Help create an engaging environment on campus with themed decor
- Set Up/Tear Down - Provide assistance with stage prep, moving tables/chairs etc.
- VBS Junior - VBS Junior is for children of volunteers who are not old enough to participate in VBS. You can help in the nursery, Preschool Worship/Rec/Bible Story/Homeroom
- Follow Up- communicate with guests after VBS
Register today to serve at VBS 2019.
For additional questions contact the following:
Children's Ministry | Lauren Bush | email@example.com
Preschool Ministry | Bridget Scott | firstname.lastname@example.org