CONCRETE & CRANES | JUNE 1-4 | 9:00AM-12:30PM
**VBS is offered for kids who have completed Kindergarten through 5th Grade**
Grab your hard hat and tool belt!As kids explore a world of concrete and cranes, rivets and rebar, bulldozers and backhoes, they will learn to build their faith on Jesus as they uncover the truth that He who began a good work will be faithful to carry it on to completion.
Philippians 1:6 (CSB)
I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in your will carry it completion until the day of Jesus Christ.
Jesus! Our Strong Foundation!
Day 1: Foundation of Love—Matthew 9:9-13
Day 2: Foundation of Forgiveness—Acts 26:1-29
Day 3: Foundation of Worth—Matthew 26:36-46
Day 4: Foundation of Promise—Matthew 28:1-10,16-20
- Group Guide- Lead children to each rotation
- Bible Study- Teach the bible study curriculum to grades K-5
- Registration- Help enroll new participants in VBS
- Recreation- Lead children through various games
- Snacks/Coffee- Prepare snacks for all participants and a coffee bar for adults
- Missions- Facilitate discussion and activities about missionaries
- Track Times- lead one of the following track times
- First Impressions- Provide families with a warm welcome as they enter campus
- Decorations- Help create an engaging environment on campus with themed decor
- Set Up/Tear Down - Provide assistance with stage prep, moving tables/chairs etc.
- VBS Junior - VBS Junior is for children of volunteers who are not old enough to participate in VBS. You can help in the nursery, Preschool Worship/Rec/Bible Story/Homeroom
- Follow Up- communicate with guests after VBS
Register today to serve at VBS 2020.
Registration will go live April 1st.
For additional questions contact the following:
Children's Ministry | Lauren Bush | email@example.com
Preschool Ministry | Bridget Scott | firstname.lastname@example.org